- 2017 – First in Canada with 25.6% of Boston Marathon qualifying!
- 2018 – 24% of Boston Marathon qualifying!
- 2019 – 20.1 % of Boston Marathon qualifying!
- 2021 – 27 % of Boston Marathon Qualifying
The heart of the Laurentians offers colourful and unique scenery that no other marathon can offer to its participants.
With its point-to-point course, oxygen in profusion and a gradual 220 meters drop, the Marathon P’tit Train du Nord will prove to be the fastest you will have ever run. Add to this a thousand colors scenery and vegetation which in some places produces a corridor effect. Your concentration will never have been so good. It’s the perfect course to establish your personal best or to reach your Boston or New York marathon standard.Register now
KM: 4 – 9 – 12 – 16.8 – 21.5 – 24.2 – 28.2 – 32.2 – 36.2 – 39.7
Flavor citrus Bang, with caffeine
KM: 9 – 12 – 16.8 – 21.5 – 24.2 – 28.2 – 32.2 – 36.2
Flavor orange, apricot, strawberry
KM : 28.2 – 32.2 – 36.2
Portable toilets are available:
The Marathon team took every precaution to ensure the safety of the participants.
If you have to dropout for whatever reason, we have “mini-vans” posted at different point on course. These vans will take you back to the finish line.
All along the course, it is be possible to follow and cheer on for the runners. Here are some points where it is possible to cheer on the runners on the course:
- Start : Petite Gare, Val-David (2525 rue de l’Église, Val-David, Qc, J0T 2N0)
- Finish : Place de la Gare, Saint-Jérôme (160 rue de la Gare, Saint-Jérôme, Qc J7Z 2C2)
Certificate number – Marathon QC-2017-059-BDC
Meets the Boston Marathon Qualifying Standards
Meets the New York Marathon Qualifying Standards